Fabio Busetti - Homepage
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
Bank of Italy
Via Nazionale 91
Bank of Italy
Torino Football Club
Bank of Italy - Head of the Econometrics and Macroeconomic Forecasting Unit at the Research Department
Lecturer of MSc-PhD courses of Nonstationary Time Series, Unobserved Component Models at the University of Roma "Tor Vergata"
Fellow of the Granger Center for Time Series Econometrics, the Euro Area Business Cycle Network, and the Working Group of Forecasting of the European System of Central Banks
Nonstationary timeseries, Unobserved component models, Structural change, Seasonality, Cointegration, Time varying-distributions and copulas, Forecasting, Convergence.
- "Seasonality tests" (with A. Harvey), Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 2003.
- "Tests of stationarity against a change in persistence" (with R. Taylor), Journal of Econometrics, 2004.
- "Preliminary data and econometric forecasting: an application with the Bank of Italy quarterly model", Journal of Forecasting, 2006.
- "Inflation convergence and divergence within the European Monetary Union" (with L. Forni, A. Harvey, F. Venditti), International Journal of Central Banking, 2007.
- "Testing for trend" (with A. Harvey), Econometric Theory, 2008.
- "Tests of time-invariance based on quantile indicators" (with A. Harvey), Journal of Time Series Analysis, 2010.
- "When is a copula constant? A test for changing relationships" (with A. Harvey), Journal of Financial Econometrics, 2011.
- "The macroeconomic impact of the sovereign debt crisis: a counterfactual analysis for the Italian economy" (with P. Cova), Bank of Italy occasional papers n. 201, 2013.
- "On detecting end-of-sample instabilities", in: S.J. Koopman and N. Shephard eds, Unobserved Components and Time Series Econometrics, Oxford University Press, 2015.
- "The drivers of Italy's investment slump during the double recession", Italian Economic Journal, 2016.
This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free Website Builder